During the month of January 2016 CobbFendley has performed the following:
- At the request of Datavox owners, Mahmoud Salehi, Richard Rodriguez, and Ben Morse met with Datavox owners on January 7, 2016.
- CobbFendley provided Datavox owners with a project update. Datavox initial concerns were addressed from initial meeting at the project design kick-off back in summer 2015.
- Datavox owners reviewed the proposed roadway and landscaping plans, and Ben Morse discussed the impact of the proposed Oak Park ROW on their property in addition to property ownership legal transfer for the impacted parcel as part of the COH requirement.
- CobbFendley has addressed the COH comments, coordinated with the City staff, and has submitted the mylars and project manual to the City of Houston awaiting the City Engineer’s approval signature.
- CobbFendley will advertise construction bid package upon obtaining the City engineer’s approval signature during the month of February 2016.
- The Construction duration is anticipated to take 90 days from the issuance of the notice to proceed to the contractor.